Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We had a fun weekend, we had the first snow and we enjoyed it.
Wir hatten viel Spass am Wochenende, wir hatten den ersten Schnee.
We built a little snowman.
Wir haben einen Schneemann gebaut.
****
***
I finished some more little Christmas presents.
Es sind wieder einpaar kleine Weihnachtsgeschenke fertig geworden.
Now I just have to fill them with chocolates and they are ready to go on the tree.
Jetzt muessen sie noch mit leckeren Sachen gefuellt werden und dann kommen sie an den Baum.
yesterday Malik had his Christmas party
Gestern hatte Malik seine Weihnachtsfeier.
he made this fun cake for the bake off comptition.
He said it is a Star Wars Lego Snow cake.
Er hat diesen Kuchen dekoriert fuer einen Backwettbewerb.
Es soll ein Star Wars Lego Schnee -Kuchen sein.
Wir wuenschen Euch eine schoene Woche.
Ganz liebe Gruesse
Sabine

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cake! Me and my husband love star wars. I wouldn't want to eat it. I'd display it. :)

    ReplyDelete