Thursday, September 23, 2010

A towel fix





Last week I bought a multi-pack of dish towels. When I unpacked them I noticed that a couple of them were not cut straight.



Since I had to fix them anyway I pepped them up with a little fabric and bias tape.



One of my friends made a yummy cake when I visited her. I had to try it. It is super easy and fast.


All you need is a box of yellow cake mix and a can of peaches (in light syrup). Add eggs and oil as it says on the package and 1/3 cup of water, then add the can of peaches including the juice.





Bake for about 45 min. at 350* or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.

we had an early morning visitor today, this little turtle was greeting us in our front yard when the boys left for school, what a nice way to start the day.
Ganz liebe Gruesse Sabine





No comments:

Post a Comment