Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have been very busy the last couple of weeks.

I sewed lots more bunny bags for friends and family. Otherwise it was school, sports and a broken arm we have to deal with. My oldest son broke his right arm playing basket ball. I can only tell you...bad timing.. he has lots of tests in the end of the year. Well we have about 3 more weeks to go.


I have started a new project, I bought this cute design for a ITH coin valet from http://www.picklepiedesigns.com


, it is adorable and very easy to make (once you understand the instructions).

I tried it a few times and I'm hooked.

I changed the original design a little, I added a little loop of gross grain ribbon to attach a key ring and I added a name on the back pocket and made a matching key strap. I'm trying to figure out a way to close the back pocket to make it safe to carry credit cards in this pocket perhaps with a snap button ... I'm still working to figure out the best way.



Ganz liebe Gruesse Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment