Wednesday, August 25, 2010




Getting ready for Fall
Der Herbst kann kommen


in the last weeks of summer I'm working on some things for my fall wardrobe.
in den letzten Sommerwochen arbeite ich an ein paar Sachen fuer den Herbst.

I finally had time to knit a citron shawl.
Endlich hatte ich Zeit einen Citron Tuch zu stricken


this pattern is available at
die Anleitung findet Ihr hier



I added an additional round in the end to make the scarf a little bigger.

Ich habe eine weitere Muster-runde gestrickt um das Tuch etwas groesser zu machen.

Now I'm waiting for some cold weather.
Jetzt muss nur noch das kalte Wetter kommen.


This is my next project, I 'm working on my yarn stash and this beautiful yarn was perfect for this scarf.
meisn naechstes Projekt ist dieser Schal, ich versuche meine Wollvoraete langsam aufzubrauchen und dieses Garn war perfect fuer den Schal.


the pattern for the edge is from the book:
die Anleitung ist aus diesem Buch


"knitting on the edge" by Nicky Epstein


the yarn is a Merino wool mix.
Ganz liebe Gruesse Sabine




No comments:

Post a Comment