Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pokedots and summer top

I started my day with a cup of coffee and finished my pokedot potholders.
Ich begann meinen Tag mit einer Tasse Kaffee und beendete meine Pokedot -topflappen.

it took a little longer, because I started another project in between.
es dauerte etwas laenger, weil ich ein neues Projekt angefangen habe.

I saw this cute Sommer top in a German Magazine that I had bought there this summer

(Sabrina Special -summer tops)
Ich fand dieses tolle Sommer-Top in einer Zeitschrift, die ich bei unserem Besuch in Deutschland gekauft habe.

I loved the pattern , this pattern is addictive, I could not put the needles down. It took every free minute for 3 days, but now it is finished.
I used microfiber yarn for this project, because wool would be too warm for summer.
Ich mag die Anleitung, diese Anleitung macht suechtig, ich konnte die Nadeln nicht weglegen, ich habe ueber 3 Tage jede freie Minute gestrickt und jetzt ist es fertig.
Ich hoffe, dass es noch ein paar Tage warm bleibt, dass ich das Top noch ein paar mal anziehen kann.

I hope it stays warm for a while so I can wear the top a few more times.

Ganz liebe Gruesse Sabine



No comments:

Post a Comment