Sunday, October 23, 2011

Big sister gift

...to welcome her little baby sister I made this "big sister welcome coloring book"



for my little neighbor.
the front is made of cardstock I used a long piece and folded it up to make a pocket , punched the edge, glued the sides shut and reinforced the sides with an eyelet.
for the coloring pages I printed some baby coloring pages, that are available for free from the intetnet, sized them to about 4x 5 inches and printed them on white cardsrock.
I punched a hole in the top left corner of the coloring pages and added a book ring to attach them to the front of the coloring book, just add caryons and you are done,
this would also be a geat stocking stuffer for little kids or a party favor for birthday parties....
the possibilities are endless :)

Ganz liebe Gruesse Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment